Saturday, September 3, 2011

You've got to start somewhere...

“In order to please others, we loose our hold on our life’s purpose.” - Epictetus (Greek philosopher associated with the Stoics, AD 55-c.135)


Welcome to my blog. Nothing fancy, I know. Perhaps you should keep your expectations under control. Also, it's not likely I'll stick with it but I'll give it a go until I get tired.


The blog will primarily consist of my rants, raves and curiosities about coding. My guess is that I'll be writing mostly about Java, Ruby and C++. There's a chance, however, that I could venture off into any number of languages, frameworks, platforms and/or architectures with little warning. C'est la vie. My hope is that I can express myself in questions and simple contention in order to curb my profound curiosities about Computer Science. Now, my background is Information Systems and I would never claim to have a significant prowess to coding. However, you've got to start somewhere...


Thank you,


Aaron



No comments:

Post a Comment